22 May 2017

The Pot of Gold at the Beginning of the (Azlanz} Rainbow

The Leprechauns had it wrong my friends!  When time is transcended, the pot of gold comes at the beginning of the rainbow, not the end!  The initial vision of treasure inspires a pursuit of increasing vibrational frequencies til dem Leprechauns aren't in Irish Kansas no more!

All that to say that you have just struck gold.

I gotta be modest here; I gotta be honest.  What this is is my series of videos.  It's not real gold but it's treasure that's worth more than metal that isn't base.  It is the start of a revolution, I know it.  It's not me starting the revolution, I'm just riding the wave that has been breaking since matter's volition gave it continually morphing forms!

Alright, I guess I'll just post the link to my YouTube channel and tell you that my Collective is called Azlanz Rainbow.  The link is here.


Lots to say, and I haven't said it in these videos.  I need to feed with milk first and then meat.  

I learn from the best.  

I want to learn from you...

Symbiosis friends, symbiosis!





No comments:

Post a Comment